Introducing the Bora One 35 carbon wheel: 24.2 mm wide, 35 mm high rim, water-transfer graphics and braking track with AC3™ (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology.
One of its kind, it was developed to meet the needs of great champions and then translated into a solution more suitable for amateurs and “granfondo” fans. Specific differences are its aluminum hubs and ceramic USB bearings.
Its very light weight and the convenience of the clincher version make the Bora One 35 one of the best carbon wheels on the market.
Light yet reliable
- The 35 mm carbon rim means greatly reduced weight
- The clincher version ensures easier bike maintenance and management
The best compromise
- The rim has exactly the same structure as that of top-of-the-range wheels
- The aluminum hubs and ceramic USB bearings ensure performance at a lower price
Suitable for all conditions
- Its 35 mm high rim gives this wheel good performance on long stretches on the flat where even the aerodynamic factor is important
- All the Campagnolo knowhow in the field of carbon makes this wheel lightweight and perfect for longer steeper climbs