The legendary Bora is not just for the pros.
Features of this wheel are the height of its rim, capable of winning while sprinting with Greipel or racing uphill with Valverde, a new width that ensures comfort, stiffness, reactivity and cutting-edge aerodynamic performance, modular braking, exclusive G3 spokes combined with external nipples for always effcient maintenance, different diameters on front and rear hubs with cone/cup system and USB bearings that offer the Bora one 50 client a smoothness that is however superior to traditional systems.
All this makes it the ideal choice for competitive cyclists at any level and, from today, also for amateurs thanks to the arrival of the clincher version.
The 2018 range sees the addition of the new AC3™ (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology braking surface, which brings braking performance in wet conditions closer to that found on dry conditions.
The Bora™ One wheelset is now available also in the new Dark Label version.
Ideal for competitive cycling
- Its 50 mm carbon rim ensures the best aerodynamics and light weight
- Its G3 spokes offer the best balance for traction forces, guaranteeing top power transmission
- Its aerodynamic profile spokes ensure maximum air penetration
Perfect for amateurs
- Its aluminum hubs with ceramic USB bearings guarantee performance and maximum durability
Lightweight, smooth and safe
- The clincher version guarantees the cyclist all the convenience of an easy-maintenance tire
- Its carbon rim structure ensures lower weight
- Its brake pads with dedicated compound (red) ensure safe modular braking