The Bora™ Ultra™ TT has always accompanied the greatest Chrono men in cycling in their attempts to win international time trial medals.
In 2017, the Campagnolo road lenticular wheel sees further innovation, improving its main characteristics of weight and stiffness. The new Bora™ Ultra™ TT, in fact, weighs a good 111 g less than the previous model and is 8% stiffer than the stiffest competitor’s wheel. But that’s not all. The Campy Tech Lab™ has focused on creating a product that meets the needs of time trial bike braking systems!
The new range sees the addition of the new AC3™ (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology braking track, which brings braking safety on wet terrain closer to that on dry.
- Totally developed from scratch, it is 8% stiffer than the previous model
- It does away with any flection effects, especially close to the bottom bracket
- The new carbon composition of the disc means even better performance and 111 g less weight
Aerodynamic and eye-catching
- Its innovative design aims to reduce profile dimensions to a minimum
- It guarantees considerably improved aerodynamics for the bike as a whole
- The Winged Wheel logo gives the Bora Ultra TT a decidedly distinctive racing feel
Designed to gain every second
- CULT bearings make the wheel up to nine times smoother than wheels fitted with a standard solution
- The quality of the bearings used reduces maintenance to a minimum, guaranteeing their performance over time