The family of carbon aero wheels is further enhanced with the 33 mm profile. Each component of this wheel has been optimized in the wind tunnel in order to improve its aerodynamic performance. It, therefore, delivers multiple benefits that can be noted on different routes, from the most demanding of sprints to relaunching after a bend, while still ensuring efficiency on the flat and now also suitable for the hardest uphill finishes! It is a turning point in the all-rounder segment: a truly multi-purpose wheel.
Aerodynamic aluminium rims and hubs and ceramic USB cup-and-cone bearing system in the hubs themselves: every design choice has been made with a view to optimising performance. The 19 mm internal diameter of the rim enables tyres of 23mm, 25mm and 28mm to be fitted. In addition, with the 2-Way Fit version, Campagnolo offers its tried-and-tested technology with full compatibility with clincher and tubeless tyres. While the key purpose of these wheels is to deliver extreme performance, safety is also guaranteed by the Campagnolo AC3 (All Conditions Carbon Control) technology, which ensures safe, modular braking in all weather conditions.
Available versions: bright and dark label, Campagnolo FW or HG11 body
33 mm… but aero
- The streamlined design of the central part of the hub decreases the frontal area of the component whilst the special design of the flanges favours the shut-off of the flow of air, thus reducing turbulence
- The elliptical aero cross-section with 18 front spokes results in a far superior rolling resistance
- The well-known USB cup-and-cone bearing system guarantees smoothness in the ceramic bearings
- The 2-Way Fit profile allows you to mount either a clincher tyre or a tyre which offers the least rolling resistance possible: the tubeless tyre
- The 19 mm inner diameter enables you to mount 23, 25 and 28 mm tyres, with the perfect pairing of the rim-tyre system
The choice of Campagnolo
- Campagnolo’s rideability is enhanced by the 33 mm profile, despite the aerodynamic design of the rim
- The wheel structure enables reducing energy dissipation, transferring all the energy produced by the cyclist to the asphalt
- A 33 mm profile and a weight of less than 1,400 g for the pair makes this wheel ideal for riding on hilly routes